Interrail reservations in The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Only has a single international connection exists, namely the Eurostar from London to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. A rail connection with Ireland from the United Kingdom does not exist, so you have to cross with a ferry. Best of all, all trains in the UK are free of charge. Below you can find all details of trains in The United Kingdom. Interrail reservations in The United Kingdom that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||National Rail||–||–||–||United Kingdom|
|InterCity||–||National Rail||Optional||€00.00||€00.00||United Kingdom|
|HighSpeed||–||National Rail||Optional||€00.00||€00.00||United Kingdom|
|HighSpeed||Eurostar||Eurostar||Required||€30.00-€35.00||€38.00-€43.00||Belgium, France, the Netherlands|
|NightTrain||Highland Caledonian Sleeper, Lowland Caledonian Sleeper, The Deerstalker, The Night Riviera||National Rail||Required||€00.00-€90.00||€80.00-€90.00||United Kingdom|
* A reservation for The Night Riviera cannot be made online.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the DBahn IC Bus, which covers various routes that are not well connected by train. A supplement of €04.50 is required, which you will need to buy at the train station.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid with local transport from operator Arriva, C2C, Caledonian Sleeper, Chiltern, CrossCountry, East Midlands, Enterprise, Gatwick Express, Grand Central, Greater Anglia, Great Northern, Great Western, Hull Trains, London North Eastern, London Northwestern, London Overground, Merseyrail, Northern, ScotRail, Southeastern, Southern, South Western, TfL, Thameslink, TransPennine Express, Virgin and West Midlands.
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is also valid on the Stena Line Ferries and Irish Ferries between the United Kingdom, France, Ireland and The Netherlands? An additional supplement is required however.
* Do you want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Have a look at the night trains section.
* Do you want to know more about the various Ferries? Then have a look at the ferries section.