Interrail reservations in The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! The United Kingdom has no international connections to neighbouring countries, as it does not have any. All trains in the UK are free of charge. Below you can find all details of trains in The United Kingdom. Interrail reservations in The United Kingdom that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||National Rail||–||–||–||United Kingdom|
|InterCity||–||National Rail||Optional||€00.00||€00.00||United Kingdom|
|HighSpeed||–||National Rail||Optional||€00.00||€00.00||United Kingdom|
|HighSpeed||Eurostar||Eurostar||Required||€30.00-€35.00||€38.00-€43.00||Belgium, France, the Netherlands|
|NightTrain||Highland Caledonian Sleeper, Lowland Caledonian Sleeper, The Deerstalker, The Night Riviera||National Rail||Required||€00.00-€90.00||€80.00-€90.00||United Kingdom|
* A reservation for The Night Riviera cannot be made online.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the DBahn IC Bus, which covers various routes that are not well connected by train. A supplement of €04.50 is required, which you will need to buy at the train station.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid with local transport from operator Arriva, C2C, Caledonian Sleeper, Chiltern, CrossCountry, East Midlands, Enterprise, Gatwick Express, Grand Central, Greater Anglia, Great Northern, Great Western, Hull Trains, London North Eastern, London Northwestern, London Overground, Merseyrail, Northern, ScotRail, Southeastern, Southern, South Western, TfL, Thameslink, TransPennine Express, Virgin and West Midlands.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Stena Line Ferries between the United Kingdom, France, Ireland and The Netherlands, however an additional supplement is required.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Irish Ferries between the United Kingdom and Ireland, however an additional supplement is required.
* Want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Have a look at the night trains section.
* Want to know more about the various Ferries? Have a look at the ferries section.