Interrail reservations in Sweden
Sweden is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Sweden has many international connections to nearly all neighbouring countries, during the day but also over-night in some specific cases. All Regional trains and InterCities, except Snälltåget, are free of charge. For all other trains a seat reservation is required. Below you can find all details of trains in Sweden. Interrail reservations in Sweden that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||SJ||–||–||–||Denmark, Norway, Sweden|
|HighSpeed||X2000||SJ||Required||€07.50||€16.00||Denmark, Norway, Sweden|
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is also valid on the various Ferries (Stena Line, Tallink Silja, Viking Line, Finnlines, Fjord Line & Polferries), between Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Norway and Poland? An additional supplement is required however.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid with local transport from operator Arland, Arriva, JLT, Krösatåg, Norrtåg, ORE, PT, Skånetrafiken, TKAB, Värmlandstrafik, Västtrafik, Veolia, VT, VTAB.
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is also valid on the Veljekset Salmela/Net-matkat buses between Haparanda and Tornio/Kemi?
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Länstrafiken Norrbotten buses between Haparanda and Luleå.
* Want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Then have a look at the night trains section.
* Want to know more about the various Ferries? Then have a look at the ferries section.