Interrail reservations in Poland
Poland is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Poland has frequent connections to all neighbouring countries, during the day as well as over-night. You can simply hop on nearly any non-luxurious train free of charge with Interrail. Below you can find all details of trains in Poland. Interrail reservations in Poland that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||PL||–||–||–||Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania*, Poland, Slovakia|
|InterCity||EIC, IC, TLK||PL||Required||€00.00||€00.00||Austria, Belarus*, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine*|
|NightTrain||EuroNight, TLK||PL||Required||€00.00-€65.00||€00.00-€136.00||Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia|
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the DBahn IC Bus, which covers various routes that are not well connected by train. A supplement of €04.50 is required, which you will need to buy at the train station.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid with local transport from operators OS, UBB.
* Your Interrail pass is not valid within Belarus, Lithuania, Russia and Ukraine.
* Your Interrail pass is not valid on the RZD trains.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Polferries Ferries between Poland and Sweden, however an additional supplement is required.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Stena Line Ferries between Poland and Sweden, however an additional supplement is required.
* Want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Have a look at the night trains section.
* Want to know more about the various Ferries? Have a look at the ferries section.