Interrail reservations in Poland
Poland is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Poland has frequent connections to all neighbouring countries, during the day as well as over-night. You can simply hop on nearly any non-luxurious train free of charge with Interrail. Below you can find all details of trains in Poland. Interrail reservations in Poland that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||PL||–||–||–||Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia|
|InterCity||EIC, IC, TLK||PL||Required||€00.00||€00.00||Austria, Belarus*, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine*|
|InterCity||Berlin-Warsaw/Gdynia Express||PL||Required||€04.50||€04.50||Germany, Poland|
|NightTrain||EuroNight, TLK||PL||Required||€00.00-€65.00||€00.00-€136.00||Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia|
* Your Interrail pass is valid on the DBahn IC Bus. These buses cover various routes that are not well connected by train. You will need to buy a supplement of €04.50 at the train station or online.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid with local transport from operators OS, UBB.
* Unfortunately, your Interrail pass is not valid within Belarus, Russia and Ukraine.
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is not valid on the RZD (Russian) trains?
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is also valid on the Ferries (Polferries, Stena Line) between Poland and Sweden? An additional supplement is required however.
* Do you want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Then have a look at the night trains section.
* Do you want to know more about the various Ferries? Then have a look at the ferries section.