Interrail reservations in Norway
Norway is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Norway has frequent connections to all neighbouring countries, only during the day. You can simply hop on nearly any non-HighSpeed train free of charge with Interrail. Below you can find all details of trains in Norway. Interrail reservations in Norway that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|InterCity||–||NSB, SJ||Optional||€06.00||€00.00||Norway, Sweden|
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Fjord Line Ferries between Norway and Denmark and on the Stena Line Ferries between Norway, Denmark and Sweden, however an additional supplement is required.
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is not valid on the famous Flåmsbana, however Interrail holders do get a 30% discount?
* Your Interrail pass is also valid with local transport from operator TKAB.
* Do you want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Then have a look at the night trains section.
* Do you want to know more about the various Ferries? Then have a look at the ferries section.