Interrail reservations in Finland
Finland is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Finland has no connections to neighbouring countries, except Russia. You can simply hop on any train free of charge with Interrail. If you take a close look to Finland you will probably notice that Finland is attached to Sweden, however no passenger rail-connection between the two countries exists yet! Currently various bus companies operate between Kemi and Lulea, so you can still travel over-land towards Finland from Europe. Below you can find all details of trains in Finland. Interrail reservations in Finland that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
* Your Interrail pass is not valid on the Allegro High-Speed Trains to/from Russia. A discount for Interrail holders is applicable.
* Your Interrail pass is not valid on the NightTrains to/from Russia.
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is also valid on the Viking Line Ferries, Tallink Silja Lines Ferries and the Finnlines Ferries between Finland, Germany, Sweden and Tallinn? An additional supplement is required however.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Veljekset Salmela/Net-matkat buses between Tornio/Kemi and Haparanda.
* Want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Then have a look at the night trains section.
* Want to know more about the various Ferries? Then have a look at the ferries section.