Interrail reservations in Denmark
Denmark is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Denmark has frequent connections to all neighbouring countries, only during the day. You can simply hop on nearly any train free of charge with Interrail. Did you know that the Danish are among the most happiest people in the world? As a result traveling towards Denmark is bound to make you happy as well. Visit the Little Mermaid, stroll around colorful Nyhavn and try some typical Danish specialities. Below you can find all details of trains in Denmark. Interrail reservations in Denmark that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||DSB||–||–||–||Denmark, Germany, Sweden|
* You need to make a reservation during summer for the EuroCity between Denmark (Copenhagen) and Germany (Hamburg). Besides that an over-night InterCity is operational.
* Your Interrail pass is valid on the DBahn IC Bus, which covers various routes that are not well connected by train. A supplement of €04.50 is required, that you will need to buy at the train station.
* Did you know that your Interrail pass is also valid on the Fjord Line Ferries between Denmark and Norway and on the Stena Line Ferries between Denmark, Norway and Sweden? A supplement is required however.
* Your Interrail pass is valid with local transport from operators Arriva, DBahn, NJ and ORE.
* Want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Then have a look at the night trains section.
* Want to know more about the various Ferries? Then have a look at the ferries section.