Interrail reservations in Denmark
Denmark is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Denmark has frequent connections to all neighbouring countries, only during the day. You can simply hop on nearly any train free of charge with Interrail. Below you can find all details of trains in Denmark. Interrail reservations in Denmark that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||DSB||–||–||–||Denmark, Germany, Sweden|
* During the summer period a reservation is required for the EuroCity between Denmark (Copenhagen) and Germany (Hamburg).
* During the summer period there is an over-night InterCity between Denmark (Copenhagen) and Germany (Hamburg).
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the DBahn IC Bus, which covers various routes that are not well connected by train. A supplement of €04.50 is required, which you will need to buy at the train station.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the Fjord Line Ferries between Denmark and Norway and on the Stena Line Ferries between Denmark, Norway and Sweden, however an additional supplement is required.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid with local transport from operators Arriva, DBahn, NJ and ORE.
* Want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Have a look at the night trains section.
* Want to know more about the various Ferries? Have a look at the ferries section.