Interrail reservations in Croatia
Croatia is a lovely country to explore by Interrail! Croatia has many international connections to most of its neighbouring countries, during the day but also over-night. All regional trains are free of charge for Interrailers, simply hop on and enjoy! Below you can find all details of trains in Croatia. Interrail reservations in Croatia that can be made online are indicated in blue, otherwise simply make a reservation at any manned train station.
|Train Type||Specific Train Name||Operator||Reservation||2nd class||1st class||Destinations|
|Regional||–||HZPP||–||–||–||Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia|
|Regional||–||ZFBH||–||–||–||Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia (Ploče)|
|InterCity||EuroCity, INT||HZPP||Optional||€03.00||€03.00||Austria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia|
|NightTrain||Adria, Brzi Voz, D-Train, EuroNight||HZPP||Required||€03.00-€59.00||€50.00-€119.00||Austria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland|
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the DBahn IC Bus, which covers various routes that are not well connected by train. A supplement of €04.50 is required, which you will need to buy at the train station.
* Your Interrail pass is also valid on the SNAV Ferries between Split (Croatia) and Ancona (Italy), however an additional supplement is required.
* The connection to/from Ploče only operates during the summer period.
* Want to know more about the various Night-Trains? Have a look at the night trains section.
* Want to know more about the various Ferries? Have a look at the ferries section.